Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Manchesters Exceptional Educators

I am extremely proud to say my children attend Manchester Twp. Schools. I attended Manchester, k-12, & hope my children have the same wonderful experiences I had & that's why we chose to live here. I have been lucky enough to work w/ a couple of the teachers & develope great relationships w/ them. I have a great fondness for a couple of teachers, Mrs. DeFeo, my sons 2nd grade teacher. The passion she has for teaching is extrodinary & the experiencs she shares w/ the children are surpassed & Mrs. Cisco, who taught my eldest son in 4th grade, she too, has such compassion for the children & has their best interest at heart. I have a strong faith in Manchester's Education & the teachers they employ. The educators in Manchester are truely, Manchester's Finest!

This post is part of the MAT@USC Hope for the holidays event. Did you have an experience or witness something in 2009 which gave you hope for the futre of American Education? If so, please see this post for more information & how to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment